Wharton Neuroscience Vulnerability, Authenticity, and Trust
This series focuses on vulnerability, authenticity, and trust in individual, team, and organizational performance from diverse perspectives, including neuroscience and human behavior.
- Emily Nelson, Flight Director, NASA
- Al’ai Alvarez, Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine & Director of Well-Being, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Brian Ferguson, CEO & Founder, Arena Labs
- Leila Entezam, Human Behavior, DE&I, and EQ Thought Leader, Coach, and Speaker
- Elizabeth “Zab” Johnson, Executive Director & Senior Fellow Wharton Neuroscience
- Michael Platt, James S. Riepe University Professor of Marketing, Neuroscience, and Psychology, Faculty Director, Wharton Neuroscience