Wharton Neuroscience Vulnerability, Authenticity, and Trust
This series focuses on vulnerability, authenticity, and trust in individual, team, and organizational performance from diverse perspectives, including neuroscience and human behavior.
- Luke Carlin, Catching Coordinator for the Cleveland Indians/Cleveland Guardian
- Matthew Hoffman, Senior Team Leader, FBI Miami SWAT
- Susan Sweeney, SVP, Chief Human Resources Officer for EnPro Industries Inc.
- Leila Entezam, Human Behavior, DE&I, and EQ Thought Leader, Coach, and Speaker
- Elizabeth “Zab” Johnson, Executive Director & Senior Fellow Wharton Neuroscience
- Michael Platt, James S. Riepe University Professor of Marketing, Neuroscience, and Psychology, Faculty Director, Wharton Neuroscience