THE WiN PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM IS BASED ON 3 PILLARS:
- Thought leadership and applied research and insights
- Recognition and visibility
- Student education and recruitment
There are two options for WiN Partnership. Companies have the option of becoming a Corporate Partner or a Research & Corporate Partner. Both partnership options offer organizations the opportunity to benefit from relationships with WiN faculty, students, and other leading-edge companies working at the nexus of business and neuroscience to reframe how companies approach a wide variety of challenges—from brand strategy, to talent assessment, to team dynamics, to business decisions. Our Research & Corporate Partners have the additional benefit of collaborating on a unique research project that is tailored to the company’s business challenges and needs.
As a partner, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Invitation to and brand recognition opportunities at the WiN Annual Summit
- Attend the WiN Corporate Partner Meeting and discuss research and business
challenges, goals, and interests with the WiN leadership team
- Named recognition on the WiN website, the Wharton Partnership website, and in Wharton Magazine
- Opportunity to speak at student or industry facing WiN events
- Connect with students in support of your efforts to recruit for internships and fulltime employment
Your support will make possible our planned research activities while also supporting the broader work of WiN to educate the next generation of innovators at the nexus of brain and decision sciences; create novel applications for our research across business and policy; recruit talent to continue enhancing the research and applied science at WiN; and connect WiN to a community of researchers, alumni, business, government, and the public.